Monday, November 12, 2007

Less Than 24 Hours To Go...

Until my SARPE that is...

I went in for another presurgical visit on Friday - I knew I would have to give blood for a couple of more tests, and surprisingly it wasn't as bad as I expected (I am a big ole' baby when it comes to needles). I told the tech that I would come to her everytime I need to have blood taken :)

Dr. Relle went over everything with me again and tried to reassure me about the gap that I would be developing - kind of like his but a little bigger. Those were his words not mine :)

Oh, and I found out that my copay for the surgery is only $15! I love you Kaiser!

All of y'all have given me such helpful information so that I'll know what to expect - thanks alot! I am still a bit nervous though...I think it's normal...surgery, no matter how simple a procedure, is still surgery.

Pray for me, or wish me luck - whatever it is that you do :)

I'll be in touch soon.

~Leah

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Hi! Yay, another Dr. Relle patient. Small world!
I can't wait to hear how your surgery goes tomorow. Good luck!!!

Aimee said...

Hi again! I was just curious who your ortho is?

Rachel said...

Wow, I can't believe your copay is only $15! I need to get on that insurance plan. Best wishes on the surgery.

Brandyleigh35 said...

Hey Leah,
Welcome to the SARPE Survivor Club! LOL! Trust me when this is all done you will be glad you did it. You will have a nice, big, beautiful, Julia Roberts smile when its all done! Plus your bite will be so much better!

Can't wait to see your pics! Hope you are doing well and not feeling too beat up!

Wishing you well!

Brandy